- Ecuador Throwover BedspreadFrom £48.25
- Diamond Weave Bed Runners & ThrowsFrom £17.35
- Hungarian White Goose Down PillowFrom £76.65
- Luxury Siberian White Goose Down PillowFrom £78.75
- Canadian White Snow Goose Down PillowFrom £177.45
- Down Feel Microfibre/Cotton Percale DuvetFrom £36.55
- Hungarian White Goose Down DuvetFrom £90.30
- Canadian White Snow Goose Down DuvetFrom £160.65
- Easy Care 300 Thread Polycotton SATIN STRIPE (2cm) Bed LinenWas: £7.65 Now: £7.27
- Easy Care Luxury 300 Thread Polycotton SateenFrom: £8.95
- Easy Care Polycotton (180 Thread)From: £3.60
- New Hotel Quality BlanketFrom £32.95
- Bamboo and Linen BlanketFrom: £62.40
- Primavera BlanketFrom £35.70
Items 25-48 of 97
Our selection of premium bedroom products delivers on quality every time. We stock fine Egyptian cotton sheets made in Portugal, sateen-weave cotton linens, pillows filled with top quality goose feathers, 100% cotton throws, Australian super Merino wool blankets, soft goose down duvets, and a selection of quality mattress protectors.
For something different, try our bamboo and linen blanket, our oriental-style box pillow, our essential oil deep-sleep pillow spray, or our pure Mulberry Silk Charmeuse pillowcase.
Whatever product you're looking for to add some luxury to your bedroom, we stock products to delight your senses.
Our range of crisp and soft hotel-quality bed linens comes in classic and modern colour ranges. Our products will blend with lots of different interior design styles or add a sense of luxury to your accommodation.
We stock linen in a range of colours and designs such as pure white, white with blue trim, Oxford edge, gold trim, and a wide range of colours and designs to fit any project. Our throws in classic colours such as navy blue, grey, and cream contrast with and complement your bright linens.
If you have allergies, as a luxurious alternative to goose down, you can choose from our range of hypoallergenic pillows and micro-fibre/cotton percale duvets.
All our stocked products are manufactured exclusively for King of Cotton and are made in countries such as Portugal, Italy, and Ireland, which are known for producing quality products. We use materials from established quality sources such as Canadian white snow goose down, Egyptian cotton, and Australian super merino wool.