- Boutique Bathmat 1000 gsmFrom £13.30
- Luxury Soft Velour Cotton BathrobeWas £47.15 Now £23.58
- Executive Piped Cotton Waffle BathrobeFrom £32.25
- Monte Carlo Towelling BathrobeWas £41.20 Now £37.08
- MILANO 700gsm Egyptian Giza Cotton TowelsFrom £2.35
- Zero-Twist Cotton 600gsm TowelsFrom £1.75
- Hotel Premium Quality 600gsm TowelsFrom £1.55
- Hammam Stripe Beach Towel 100% Cotton 90x180cmFrom £18.30
- Boutique Quality SlippersFrom £7.95
- Premier Fleece SlippersFrom £3.15
- Executive Quality SlippersFrom £3.60
- Spa closed toe SlippersFrom £2.00
- Candle Diffuser SetFrom: £13.60
- Merino Lambswool SlippersFrom £41.50
- Ritz Pure Cotton BathrobeFrom £51.90
- Merino Lambswool Ankle BootsFrom £83.50
- Pebbles - 100% Cotton Bathmat 1000 GSMFrom: £8.35
- Palm Trees - 100% Cotton Bathmat 1000 GSMFrom: £8.35
- Pure Cotton Towelling Bathmat 1000gsm WhiteFrom: £11.35
- King of Cotton GiftcardFrom £10.00
Items 25-47 of 47
At King of Cotton, we want your bathroom experience to always be relaxing and rejuvenating. Our selection of organic bathroom supplies ranges from towels and bathrobes to bath mats and slippers because we know that comfort doesn't end at the bathroom door. All of these products are functional, refined, and allow you to sleep soundly in the knowledge that they are 100% natural.
All our bathroom towels are pure cotton. The exception is the Modal range, which balances its majority cotton component with 35% natural beechwood fibre. Beyond that, we sell towels made of Egyptian Giza cotton, zero-twist cotton, and more, in an array of sizes. From face flannel to bath sheet and beyond, we have you covered.
Our bathrobes, too, come in a range of cotton. Whether it be terry towelling, velour, or Egyptian cotton, they cater for all ages and sizes - everyone can enjoy the absorbency and softness of these quality natural materials.
In addition to our many cotton bath and shower mats - once more available in an array of colours and sizes - we also stock a wooden bath mat, made from bamboo. If it is made from a fully natural material, it has a home in our organic bathroom supplies section.
When it comes to bathroom footwear, we offer that little bit more luxury with our selection of merino lambswool slippers, hand-crafted by experts in Italy. If you're looking for something simpler, don't worry - our range of cotton slippers will feel luxurious enough for anyone.